Aloe Vera Gel 200ml
Aloe Vera Gel is produced from pure (unfiltered) aloe vera inner (fillet) gel, capturing the maximum nutritional activity of the Aloe barbadensis plant. This soothing gel moisturizes, softens and helps restore dry and damaged skin. It can be applied to stretch marks, scars, dry, chapped skin, sun burn, skin irritations and minor burns.
3 in stock
Free shipping on orders over £35!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Produced from Aloe Vera Juice
- Captures the maximum nutritional activity of the Aloe Vera plant (Aloe barbadensis)
- This soothing gel nourishes, cools and can help restore dry and damaged skin
- Can be applied to stretch marks, scars and dry, chapped and sun burned skin
- Free-from Artificial Perfumes and Colours, SLS & Parabens
How To Use Aloe Vera Gel:
- Not for internal use.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- If sensitivity occurs discontinue use.
- Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on animals.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Daily dose: When necessary after bathing or showering.
BUY ALOE VERA GEL FROM ORIGINS LIVING’S ONLINE STORE.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.